From Reckless Driving to Car Accidents, Our Defense Attorneys Will Fight Tirelessly Against Your Traffic Offense in Duplin County
Traffic offenses in Duplin County can require a very serious defense depending on the severity of your case. If you have found yourself in the midst of a traffic case with little knowledge of how the ramifications will affect your life afterward, you need to call Thompson and Thompson Law Firm as soon as possible so we can begin building your defense and win your case.
Even Minor Duplin County Traffic Offenses Such as Speeding Tickets Can Require Counsel from a Defense Attorney
Most of the time, we dismiss the severity of a traffic offense. This is especially true when it comes to speeding, failure to stop citations, and similar seemingly minor offenses. The majority of us will simply pay the fine and continue with our lives. If you choose to challenge the ticket or citation, you may go to court to present your reasons for requested dismissal. But when these compound and your points add up, repeated offenses can result in license suspension or worse. If you find yourself in an uncertain situation when it comes to your traffic offense, don’t risk your license or even your freedom over it. Request a case analysis with our seasoned attorneys to put your mind at peace and ensure you make the right decisions in your case.Contact Our Law Firm
What are the Repercussions of Traffic Violations in North Carolina?
Pleading guilty to speeding tickets or other traffic violations in North Carolina without the benefit of legal representation could result in a suspension of your privilege to drive in the state of North Carolina, or it could cause your insurance premiums to increase as much as 340% for three years. Rather than taking that risk, Thompson and Thompson will do everything in our power to have your case reduced or dismissed. We will look at every angle of your supposed offense and ensure that your defense is airtight.Get a Solid Traffic Offense Attorney
Some Examples of Insurance Points and Rate Increases Include:
- Unsafe Movement carries 1 insurance point with a 25% rate increase for three years;
- Speeding more than 10 mph over the posted speed limit, where the driver's speed is in excess of 55 mph but less than 76 mph, carries 2 insurance points with a 45% rate increase for three years;
- Illegal Passing carries 2 insurance points with a 45% rate increase for three years;
- Speeding over 75 mph where posted speed is less than 70 mph carries four insurance points with an 80% rate increase for three years;
- Reckless Driving carries four insurance points with an 80% rate increase for three years;
- Driving While License Revoked/Suspended carries 8 insurance points with a 190% rate increase for three years; and
- Driving While Impaired carries 12 insurance points with a 340% rate increase for three years.
Are You in Need of a Serious Defense Attorney for an Incarcerable Traffic Offense?
In more serious circumstances, such as reckless driving, driving without a license, driving without insurance, hit and runs, DUI/DWI, and beyond, it is imperative to rely on the best defense attorneys in Duplin County to protect your innocence. When you request a case consultation with us, we will assess your case in its entirety, including the potential case against you and their ability to prove their case during a trial. Based on our experience in Dublin County with the Judicial system, we have extensive knowledge and experience that will work to your advantage. Contact us today for a strong defense in your Warsaw, NC traffic offense case.
Common Serious Traffic Offenses Include:
- Driving with a suspended license
- Driving without a license
- Driving without insurance
- DUI manslaughter
- DUI serious bodily injury
- Fleeing and eluding
- Leaving the scene of an accident (hit and run)
- Altered or forged documents or plates